The mission of the Independent Brewers Alliance is to help craft brewers work together to stay strong and thrive in an increasingly competitive landscape – while maintaining complete independence. So we’re building a member-owned alliance of strong brewers who can leverage the resources and buying power of the group to save money on raw materials and operational expenses. And its working.
The IBA currently offers members:
- 10% to 20% savings on LTL, partial and full truckload shipments from two national freight suppliers
- Exceptional pricing and additional volume incentives on Petainer one-way disposable kegs
- 25% off payroll processing from ADP
- 40% to 70% off office, break room and tech supplies from Office Depot and Staples
- Thousands in annual savings potential on credit card processing fees through Ignite Payments
- Discounts on fuel from Exxon Mobile and on wireless services from Sprint.
And that’s just a partial list. Members are completely free to choose the programs they participate in.
To learn more about how the alliance works, who can join and how it can save you thousands right out of the gate, browse this site. If you’re ready to apply for membership, fill-out a no-obligation membership application. If you have questions, please contact us. Or sign up for an introductory webinar on Wednesday, April 5th at 2:00 EST.